All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: PreFixx®
- Backing: Poly/Cotton
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Market: Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater) ; Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living) ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Abrasion: 1,000,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: Class 4, 72 hours
- Cold Crack: -20°F
- Oil Resistant
- Mildew Resistant
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- Boston Fire Dept. BFD 1X-1
- UFAC Class 1
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 302
- Federal Specification A-A-2950-A
- FAA:FAR 25.853(a)
- New York / New Jersey Port Authority
- NFPA 701 Small Scale
Antiseptic surface treatment: Liberally apply diluted disinfectant using a sponge, rinse with cold water several times, then wipe dry. Dilution Rates: 6% Clorox® - 94% water, 6% Purex® - 94% water, 6% Javex® - 94% water, Fantastik®, Lysol® (uncolored solutions), Dettol Solution, or Formula 409®.
Normal Office/Household Use: Most stains can be easily cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help to loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use commercially available mild detergents (Formula 409®, Fantastik®, Mr.Clean®) in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Full strength rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits may be tried with caution if the listed cleaners do not work. Indiscriminate use of strong solvents can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
PROP 65 Warning: May contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Keywords for Blockade: Skins