ClutchContract Upholstery Vinyl
- Content: 100% Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: ResilienceSR
- Backing: Polyester/Cotton
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: H-12 3/8 in. V-19 7/8 in.
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Automotive (RV)|Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|
- Abrasion: 200,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: 200 Hours
- Cold Crack: -20°F
- :: Anti-Bacterial| Anti-Microbial
- :: Stain Resistant|Sulfide Stain Resistant
- :: BPA Free|Phathalate Free|TRIS Free
- :: Formaldehyde Free|Lead Free
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (MVSS) 302
Antiseptic surface treatment: Liberally apply diluted disinfectant using a sponge, rinse with cold water several times, then wipe dry. Dilution Rates: 6% Clorox® - 94% water, 6% Purex® - 94% water, 6% Javex® - 94% water, Fantastik®, Lysol® (uncolored solutions), Dettol Solution, or Formula 409®.
Normal Office/Household Use: Most stains can be easily cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help to loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use commercially available mild detergents (Formula 409®, Fantastik®, Mr.Clean®) in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Full strength rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits may be tried with caution if the listed cleaners do not work. Indiscriminate use of strong solvents can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
Keywords for Clutch: Allover|Emboss|Pearlized|Geometric|Boxes|Diamonds|Latice|Quilted|Latice|BPA Free|Eco-Friendly|Formaldehyde Free|Lead Free|Phathalate Free|TRIS Free|