All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 61% Polyester 39% Acrylic
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 60 yards
- Finish: Crypton®
- Backing: Acrylic
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: H- 14 1/2 in. V- 15 1/2 in.
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living) ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)
- Abrasion: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: Class 4, 40 Hours
- Seam Slippage: Warp: 77 lbs., - Fill: 68 lbs.
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
Studies with ASCR show that nothing works better on Crypton® than a powdered enzyme detergent, such as Tide® or Cheer®, mixed with water. Be sure to rinse with a clean cloth and clear water. The fabric must be rinsed thoroughly, leaving no soap residue. Because Crypton® fabrics were designed for easy maintenance, the use of solvent-based cleaners is unnecessary. In fact, some heavy-duty solvents can damage the textile fibers. To be safe, we recommend that you do not use solvents in the general maintenance of Crypton® fabrics.
Keywords for Entwined: Floral, Circles, Leaves, Ogee, Organic Vines, American Made, Pastiche, Thera-Tex