All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 87% Polyester 13% Rayon
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 60 yards
- Finish: Crypton®
- Backing: Acrylic
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: H- 4 13/16 in. V- 8 1/2 in.
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|
- Abrasion: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: Class 4, 40 Hours
- Seam Slippage: Warp: 73 lbs., - Fill: 58 lbs.
- :: Anti-Bacterial| Anti-Fungal|Anti-Microbial|Mildew Resistant|Mold Resistant
- :: Stain Resistant
- :: Low VOC
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
Studies with ASCR show that nothing works better on Crypton® than a powdered enzyme detergent, such as Tide® or Cheer®, mixed with water. Be sure to rinse with a clean cloth and clear water. The fabric must be rinsed thoroughly, leaving no soap residue. Because Crypton® fabrics were designed for easy maintenance, the use of solvent-based cleaners is unnecessary. In fact, some heavy-duty solvents can damage the textile fibers. To be safe, we recommend that you do not use solvents in the general maintenance of Crypton® fabrics.
Keywords for Herati: Geometric|Hexagons|Stars|Blossoms|Florals|Flowers|Single Layer|Greenguard Certified|Low VOC||American Made|Pastiche, Thera-Tex|