LuxeContract Upholstery Vinyl
All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: MorCare™
- Backing: 100% Polyester
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: H- 2.75 in. V- 3.13 in.
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|
- Abrasion: 500,000 Double Rubs
- Cold Crack: -25°F
- Bleach Cleanable: 10% (1:9) Dilution
- :: Anti-Bacterial| Mildew Resistant
- :: Oil Resistant|Stain Resistant|Sulfide Stain Resistant
- :: Static Dissapative
- UFAC Class 1
- NFPA 260
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 302
- California Technical Bulletin 133 is a composite test. This material can meet CAL133 when combined with the appropriate furniture components.
Antiseptic surface treatment: Liberally apply diluted disinfectant using a sponge, rinse with cold water several times, then wipe dry. Dilution Rates: 6% Clorox® - 94% water, 6% Purex® - 94% water, 6% Javex® - 94% water, Fantastik®, Lysol® (uncolored solutions), Dettol Solution, or Formula 409®.
Normal Office/Household Use: Most stains can be easily cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help to loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use commercially available mild detergents (Formula 409®, Fantastik®, Mr.Clean®) in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Full strength rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits may be tried with caution if the listed cleaners do not work. Indiscriminate use of strong solvents can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
Keywords for Luxe: Geometric|Squares||Generations|