StratosphereContract Upholstery Vinyl
All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Vinyl | Urethane Topcoat
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: Permablok3®
- Backing: 100% Hi-Loft2™ Polyester
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Automotive (RV)|Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|Outdoor (Outdoor/Casual Furniture & Sunroom)|Residential|
- Abrasion: 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ultra Violet Stabilized Pigments
- Cold Crack: -10°F
- :: Anti-Bacterial| Anti-Fungal|Mildew Resistant
- :: Stain Resistant|Sulfide Stain Resistant
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- UFAC Class 1
- NFPA 260
- IMO A.652 (16) 8.2 & 8.3
- BIFMA Class 1 & 2
Antiseptic surface treatment: Liberally apply diluted disinfectant using a sponge, rinse with cold water several times, then wipe dry. Dilution Rates: 6% Clorox® - 94% water, 6% Purex® - 94% water, 6% Javex® - 94% water, Fantastik®, Lysol® (uncolored solutions), Dettol Solution, or Formula 409®.
Normal Office/Household Use: Most stains can be easily cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help to loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use commercially available mild detergents (Formula 409®, Fantastik®, Mr.Clean®) in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Full strength rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits may be tried with caution if the listed cleaners do not work. Indiscriminate use of strong solvents can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
Keywords for Stratosphere: Pearlized|Solid|Textures|